Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hanging At YYZ

My boxes for Zambia were all overweight -- but British Airways check-in lady graciously whisked them through. I think it was because I was on a missionary/charitable trip.

X-ray guy made me open up one of my taped-up boxes because I could not tell him what a shape was. We had to cut the box open and take everything out. It was granola in a plastic shoe box!

Security guy checked all my stuff and confiscated my spray-on deodorant, and my little pocket knife that I used to cut the tape.

Oh yes, and, previously, taxi-guy dropped one of the big boxes, smunching an end.

So, taxi-guy, BA check-in lady, X-ray guy, and security guy -- I'm good to go. This should be a video game!

Right now, I've got a strawberry blueberry yogurt parfait and an Odwalla Berries GoMega happening.

Life. Is. Good.

And I am on my way!

No comments: