Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2008: It's A Wrap

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm back in Charlottetown.

Saturday - Lusaka, Zambia
Sunday - London, UK
Monday - Toronto, Ontario
Tuesday - Charlottetown, PEI

On this, my fifth, missions trip I taught two one-week Intensives at Trans-Africa Theological College in Kitwe, Zambia. The first was Apologetics, the second, New Testament Theology. The classes were composed of fourth-year and degree-completion students. The degree-completion students were pastors and bishops of the PAOZ and also of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

These people are doing a fine work for God in Zambia.

As they go forth to serve, may God's grace and glory go with them.

In addition to teaching, I was able to bring 20 French-language Bibles compliments of friends of ours in Charlottetown. I also brought some theological books that were sold to the students and donated to the library. I also brought some food for missionaries John and Ruth Kerr as well as some "sweets" for the students -- which were enthusiastically received!

I thank God for this opportunity as well as for my safe return.

Over and out.

For now.

No comments: